July 4th T-Shirt Design Contest
Your t-shirt design could be worn by the entire neighborhood. Enter your design today!
Official Contest Rules and Guidelines
- Entries are due by June 15, 2019. One entry per person.
- The submitted design should be limited to two (2) colors and incorporate the text “Canyon Creek”, “Canyon Creek Homeowners Association”, or “CCHA”.
- Art should be scaled to fit on an 8.5 x 11 inch sheet of paper. Designs will be printed on a white t-shirt.
- Entry designs must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as a PDF or JPG file not to exceed 5MB in size. Be sure to include your name and phone number along with the entry.
- By entering, artist acknowledges, agrees and understands that the winning design will become the exclusive property of the Canyon Creek Homeowners Association, which retains the exclusive rights to the reproduction of the design.
- Designs must be wholly original and not include any material that would require consent of a third party. They should not violate any copyright, trademark, publicity right, privacy right, or any right of any third party. Winning design must be made available in print-ready, vector format.
- The winning design will be chosen by the CCHA Board of Directors and the winner will be notified by June 17, 2019.
We still have plenty of opportunities to Sponsor the t-shirts worn by over 1,500 people in the neighborhood. Click Here to secure your spot today!